Our desire is to help people find their way to Jesus. He is the source of life, love, salvation, freedom, joy...everything we are and everything we have is a gift from God through the sacrifice of His Son, Jesus Christ. Without Him, we are lost. So our mission at Spring Road is simply nurturing people to put Jesus first in everything. When we do this, we will want what Jesus wants, and do what Jesus does.
“Watch what God does, and then you do it, like children who learn proper behavior from their parents. Mostly what God does is love you. Keep company with him and learn a life of love. Observe how Christ loved us. His love was not cautious but extravagant. He didn’t love in order to get something from us but to give everything of himself to us. Love like that.”
Ephesians 5:1-2 (MSG)
We are a body of imperfect Christ followers who worship a perfect God! When you walk through the doors at SRCC, you can expect...
- smiles from our greeters
- safe check-in for kids & students
- age-specific Bible teaching & small groups
- a cozy coffeehouse where you can grab a free cup of coffee or tea
- music led by a band & focused on Jesus
- a relevant message from the Bible
- communion served personally to all believers each Sunday
- "living room" spaces where you can have someone pray with/for you
- people who serve Jesus & each other
If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, we invite you to contact our counseling center. Our trained, professional counselors have a sincere desire to help you uncover God's plan for you and lead a life that is worth celebrating.
Call 334-644-0145 or visit the Restore Counseling Center website.