We are a body of imperfect Christ followers who worship a perfect God! When you walk through the doors at SRCC, you can expect...
- smiles from our greeters
- safe check-in for kids & students
- age-specific Bible teaching & missional communities
- a cozy coffeehouse where you can grab a free cup of coffee or tea
- music focused on Jesus
- a relevant message from the Bible
- communion served personally to all believers each Sunday
- people who serve Jesus & each other
Scroll down for info about our location, typical weekly schedule, calendar & related community events, email updates, coffeehouse, and more!
If you have questions about our family life at SRCC, please don't be shy! We want to help! Contact us!
Our desire is to help people find their way to Jesus. He is the source of life, love, salvation, freedom, joy...everything we are and everything we have is a gift from God through the sacrifice of His Son, Jesus Christ. Without Him, we are lost. So our mission at Spring Road is simply nurturing people to put Jesus first in everything. When we do this, we will want what Jesus wants, and do what Jesus does.
“Watch what God does, and then you do it, like children who learn proper behavior from their parents. Mostly what God does is love you. Keep company with him and learn a life of love. Observe how Christ loved us. His love was not cautious but extravagant. He didn’t love in order to get something from us but to give everything of himself to us. Love like that.”
Ephesians 5:1-2 (MSG)
Maybe you've never been to a Wednesday night gathering. Maybe you've been to more than your share. Maybe it's been a while since you've gathered with the church on Wednesday. Whatever the case, we would love for you to join us for "1."
Each 1WEDNESDAY evening will be multigenerational, include a shared meal, focus on the Word, and -- as always -- all are welcome!
We gather at 6:00pm on the first Wednesday of the month. Our next "1" will be happening in February...watch for info right here!
- Christian Service Center...We will be stocking the CSC Christmas Store for families in need in our community. To donate specific items requested, use this Amazon link to donate toys for families to and this gift list to donate items for senior citizens. Bring in your items or ship orders directly to SRCC by December 6!
- Luke Commentary Project...We're funding the translation of the Commentary on the Gospel of Luke into Arabic in honor of our missionaries in Egypt, Safaa & Mona Fahmi, and to further the training of Christian pastors through their ministry. This is an SRCC family effort, as the cost of publication is $13,500.
- Cookie Run...Join us for our one big family-friendly service on Christmas Eve Sunday at 10:45 a.m. and bring a couple dozen cookies with you! After our worship time, we will gift bag the cookies and deliver them locally to folks who have to work that day.
If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, we invite you to contact our counseling center. Our trained, professional counselors have a sincere desire to help you uncover God's plan for you and lead a life that is worth celebrating.
Call 334-644-0145 or visit the Restore Counseling Center website.